We’re hiring – Paraplanner
April 29, 2022 - 1 minute read
Posted by Claire Parker
Are you a qualified, experienced Paraplanner looking for a new challenge with a great team? If so, we could be the ideal team for you!
Though there is a list of duties below, the main part of the role is working together as part of our team to support each other, to deliver the best experience for clients. We want our clients to enjoy life and their families, free from the worries that money can bring.
Anyone who joins Xentum, must also embrace this attitude as your life – your wellbeing is equally important to us.
We hire people who value family and each other. We don’t have superstars, just an awesome group of poeple who value each other.
Please note the interviews will not contain any tests or challenges, we will be looking just to get to know you.
£28,000 to £40000
Your duties will include: –
- Analysing client data.
- Researching products to support recommendations.
- Working with planners to complete any gaps in information gathered.
- Supporting the creation of an investment strategy suitable to the clients needs and objectives.
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Managing the research and analysis of financial products to meet Client requirements.
- Managing the presentation of technical data to the Financial Planner(s).
- Updating the business on FCA rules.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative / compliance requirements, both internally and externally.
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties.
Who you are:-
- Level 4 qualified.
- Previous office-based experience in a financial services or customer service role.
- Confident user of IT systems.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Driven to achieve the team’s goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong telephone communication skills.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Willingness to undertake other duties to support the team and business from time to time.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Apply here or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.