We’re hiring: Could you be our next Client Support Administrator?
December 15, 2021 - 1 minute read
Posted by Claire Parker
We are currently seeking a full-time Client Support Administrator. There is flexibility between working from our office based in Knutsford, Cheshire, and from home.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a unique, warm culture where our staff are truly valued. We all work together as a team from directors through to our front-of-house staff.
Your role will be split into two parts: firstly, supporting the Chief Executive with his diary management for approximately two days a week and working with the admin team to organise client meetings and interactions.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the Chief Executive
- Supporting and dealing with existing client enquiries
- Managing the Chief Executive’s diary and organising meetings and appointments
- Maintaining existing client review communications
- Supporting financial planners in the management of their diaries and clients
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Preparing papers for meetings and relevant documentation
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Undertaking personal administration for the Chief Executive
- Previous office-based experience in a financial services or customer service role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Willingness to undertake other duties to support the team and business from time to time
Home or Xentum Limited, Moss Wood, Seven Sisters Lane, Knutsford, WA16 0ER.
£20,000 to £24,000
- 21 days’ holiday + bank holidays (rising to a maximum of 30 days)
- 34 hours per week with reduced working time in the summer to support family life
- Company pension (5% employer contribution)
- Access to optional company benefits
- Flexible working plans. Home/ office your choice and flexible hours of work
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Summertime work hours 9am to 4pm
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
If you feel this is the right role for you, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com